Roebuck, United States
over 1 year ago
Job requirements include:
- Needs to be able to work in a fast pace environment and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize customers needs.
- Candidate should be a people person with the ability to communicate information out from our facility to sales and the customer.
- Position will require Candidate to work with engineering, planning, & manufacturing to find solutions to problems.
- Develop product configurations to meet customer project specifications.
- Ability to work with customers and their changing requirements.
- Must be able to read drawings and create isometric drawings from plan and elevation views using AutoCAD
- Support the creation of semi-complex design layouts and detail drawings of semi-complex products..
Requirements: All qualified candidates must have: High School Diploma or equivalent Ability to read drawings AutoCAD experience Microsoft Office - Excel & Outlook experience
Not required but would be a plus:
Associates degree or 1-2 years of vocational technical training.
Knowledge of LV power distribution equipment SAP knowledge Design drawing experience