Norcross, United States
about 1 year ago
- Create dynamic custom graphic packages that follow Siemens Standards and meet customer requirements using AutoCAD, Micrografx, and Siemens Products. Defining graphical user interface.so customers can control their SMART Buildings. Graphics will include visual representations of Campuses, Datacenters, Commercial facilities and the related infrastructure.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Developing graphic backgrounds for projects from engineering submittals
- Adding dynamics and point blocks to graphics in Insight / DesigoCC
- Meets with customers, Project Managers and Systems Engineers to understand the objectives and requirements of the job.
- Estimates the time required to complete the work.
- Works with a variety of graphic design tools including Auto CAD and Micrographics Designer
- Develops the overall layout and design for schematics used in construction of buildings.
- Proofs designs to ensure accurate, high quality work.
- Presents finalized graphics to Project Managers.
- Tracking time spent on graphics and staying within time allocated in budget
- Maintaining skills using graphic programs
- Developing knowledge and understanding basics of engineered systems
- Visit job sites to understand customers needs and create graphics accordingly.
Preferred Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Good relationship building skills; ability to interpret customer requirements.
- Must be able to think creatively to produce designs that will meet project specifications.
- Good attention to detail and analytical skills needed.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S, without the need for current or future sponsorship.