Orlando, United States
about 1 year ago
3D Designer/Drafter JOB Description:
(1) Create, revise and maintain Piping models using Bentley OpenPlant Environment.
(2) Create, revise and maintain Equipment models in Bentley OpenPlant Environment.
(3) Create Piping and Structural Drawings using 3D models.
(4) Create equipment layout drawings using 3D models.
(5) Create AutoCAD Sketches as required. (This is minimal)
(6) Create and revise as needed various foundation drawings.
(7) Handle complex drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
(8) Understand and incorporate engineers redlines.
(1) Approximate 2 Years of Computer Aided Drafting with 6 months of 3D Modeling experience preferably using Bentley Open Plant or usage of Microstation V8i.
(2) Proficient use of Microsoft Office Package.
(3) Ability to convert AutoCad data into Intergraph Microstation.
(4) Familiarity with Gas Turbine Power Plant Design.
(5) Familiar with drafting standards, symbols, nomenclature, engineering terms, proper use of materials, reference books and catalogs.
(1) High School Graduate with technical drafting certificate or equivalent.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
(1) Bentley OpenPlant, ProjectWise, Microstation experience.
(2) Engineer or engineering student seeking technical experience base for growth.
(3) A.S. degree in Design and Drafting or equivalent experience.
(4) Piping designer experience is a plus.