Tualatin, United States
over 1 year ago
- Administrates and maintains the documentation and provides parts of it upon request.
- Ensures correct versioning and revisioning by suitable methods.
- Assigns and manages document numbers.
- Manages, distributes and documents feedback, responses and incoming documents (from suppliers, installation site, customers or other third parties).
- May record and if required track the mailing and distribution of the documentation.
- Being the point of contact of clients, consultants, suppliers and internal management for project information, auditing and sourcing.
- Carry out thorough QA / QC on all information being transmitted to the client, generation of transmittals and liaising with internal and external teams to follow up on client responses where necessary.
- Download of all formal incoming documents from clients and suppliers and distributing these internally in accordance with the project specific document distribution lists.
- Ensure internally produced documents are saved within project filing system, and archive inactive and superseded records in accordance with Siemens records retention schedules.
- Periodically, be responsible for training employees on records management procedures and policies, document retention, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery. Also assist with file migrations and audits, and perform administrative tasks as needed.
- Undertake work in testing and assisting in developing EDRMS solutions and the Document Control system to ensure ongoing improvements and liaise with external document controllers to improve processes, procedures and keep up to date with client and supplier contacts.