Researches, plans, implements, and monitors a broad portfolio of compliance systems and initiatives to enable organizational compliance with all applicable Federal, state, and local regulations/laws, as well as overseeing the protection of organizational assets. On an on-going basis, researches and interprets regulations and laws to establish compliance standards and may develop and/or deliver training and communications/change management relative to new standards. Assesses organizational systems (both physical and process or data related) to determine gaps in compliance and determine opportunities for remediation. Advises the organization on all compliance matters. May investigate violations of compliance policy, laws, regulations, etc. or conduct on-going monitoring and reporting to ensure remediation. May be responsible for project management relative to new compliance initiatives, products, or annual processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position is to work for the Solutions Development work sector under Ethics & Compliance Intelligence Team in National Compliance department of Kaiser Permanente. This candidate will be working closely with our clients and will be performing the below roles and responsibilities.
* Works with the users and subject matter experts to gather and fine tune requirements and interact with the stakeholders on a periodic basis to ensure that the application built meets their expectations.
* Designs, builds, implements, and maintains new and existing web applications.
* Must be able to create the documentation on all assigned applications including documentation on business rules, in line code documentation, final user guide documentation.
* 6+ years of experience in software development.
* Candidate must have expert level programming experience in ASP.Net.
* Must be able to do SQL Database programming and Database design.
* Must be an independent self-starter.
* Strong ability to apply analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
Minimum educational requirement:
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Programming, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or equivalent.
* Experience in SharePoint Development, Angular JS , Microsoft PowerApps development
* Experience in working with Telerik controls for ASP.Net Ajax.
* Experience in Business Intelligence Tools (SAP Business Objects Reports, SQL Server Integration Services - SSIS)