Position Description: Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts. Translates detailed design into computer software. Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required product. Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency. Experience Level: 6-10 Years. Skill Set: Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position. Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts. Onsite is required in Downey.
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
2. Expected deliverables include but are not limited to requirements analysis, system analysis, system design and documentation, data models, program design, source code development, test case development, testing, implementation and support
3. Collaborate cross-functionally to make effective business decisions; solve complex problems; escalate high priority issues or risks, as appropriate; and recognize and capitalize on improvement opportunities
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
2. Strong OOD concepts and development experience in JEE architecture
1. Experience using Oracle (12c preferred), SQL Server, Postgress
2. Experience with Angular and Node.js stack and integration
3. Experience using TFS, GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, TDD, BDD, Karma/Jasmine, Mocha/Chai/Sinon, Instanbul.
1. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
3. Independent self-starter as well as a team player