Norwood, United States
3 months ago
This position is for Healthcare Laboratory Diagnostics division JOB DESCRIPTION:
Understand data generation processes, data structures and relations. Design, build, and manage large-scale data structures and pipelines. Efficient in Extract/Transform/Load (ETL) or ELT workflow.
- Understand workflow and data sources; organize, integrate and standardize data to ensure traceability/quality/accessibility, help generate insights and address reporting needs.
- Write ETL/ELT processes, design databases and tools for real-time and offline data analytics.
- Work with chemists, engineers and data scientists to transform data and integrate algorithms/models into automated processes.
- Code in R, Python, or other major languages to build robust data pipelines and dynamic systems.
- Build/implement data models to support internal stakeholders. Prepare models for production use.
- MS/PhD preferred. Bachelors with 5 years+ industry experience (preferably medical device, pharmaceutics, healthcare related). Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Machine Learning or related fields.
- Strong Coding skills in R, Python, MySQL, VBA, C++.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills working cross-functionally.
- 5 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
- Experience in designing, building, and managing databases preferred.
- Experience with statistical modeling, predictive algorithms and other data analytics tools preferred.
- Experience working with data generated during bench-top, pre-clinical studies and/or clinical trials as well as manufacturing data.
- Great organization skills and highly detail-oriented.