Alafaya, United States
14 days ago
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist data scientists in developing, enhancing, validating and troubleshooting models developed using various technologies & frameworks
- Train and deploy models in the cloud using container and map reduce technologies
- Assist the operations team in building the cloud infrastructure for data analytics applications
- Install and configure software tools, frameworks and libraries for use by data science communities
- Write tools, scripts and routines to cleanse, aggregate and enrich data
- Create professional dashboards and reports for end users
- Degree in computer science/engineering with data science background. Ideally Bachelor degree currently seeking Master degree.
- Algorithm development using Python, R, Matlab etc.
- Familiarity with machine learning or deep learning frameworks on R and Python.
- Excellent software development skills using object oriented programming languages like Java, C#, C++ or modern languages like Go, Scala etc.
- Hands on experience in cloud computing platforms, preferably AWS
- High degree of proficiency in Windows and Linux
- Working knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases