Windsor, United States
over 1 year ago
Emphasis on accuracy and completeness. Corrects errors during visual inspection. Maintains accurate records. 1 year experience preferred. Familiarity with IBM processing equipment. Inverted keyboard experience required. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Minimum keystroke speed of 8000 KPH. Ability to work with speed and accuracy in production environment.
Receives daily incoming medical underwriting (MUW) and statutory disability mail and is responsible for distributing documents for workflow to multiple departments. Handles administrative tasks related to Pulse and Personal Health Applications (PHAs) within the medical underwriting space.
- Collects, opens and sorts documents received via mail and KANA for MUW, Premium, Stat, Small Business Center, Banking Revenue and Control (BRC) & Producer
- Performs scanning and validation of PHAs and supporting documents into KOFAX for filing
- Responsible for MUW Applicant and Policyholder Returned mail
- Tracks Non-Compliant PHAs received in MUW
- Processes all types of statutory related mail and performs scanning and validation of letters into FileNet