Position Description: Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements. Experience Level: 6-10 Years. Skill Set: Business analysis. Business process modeling - enterprise to department level. Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams. Required
* Candidate must have DB/SQL experience required, Tableau experience required, and ETL experience required. Ensure they are listed clearly on resume.
* Data Warehousing and Data architecture experience required.
* Alteryx is preferred.
*Strong Microsoft Office skills required.(Excel, Access both required)
* Six(6) years of experience in SQL or equivalent statistical analytical programming language required.
* Minimum five (5) or more years of related analytical experience required.
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, writing skills, communication skills, consulting skills, and ability to work within a team.
* Soft Skills: Team player, "go getter" who can handle the workload with minimal direction, easy to get along with.
* Must be able to work independently with minimal support.
* Strong trouble shooting skills are also important.
* 6 years relevant experience and Bachelors degree required.
* Develops accurate, easy to read, and useful information reports.
* Collects data, researches, and prepares advanced trend and data analysis reports.
* Designs and generates tracking and monitoring tools.
* Performs ad-hoc projects
* Under general supervision, this position exists to assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing, and reporting data.
* Communicates and supports analytical findings.
* May assist with sophisticated statistical models and forecasting tools using these databases.
* Assists with the definition of complex multi-dimensional healthcare issues and develops time tables/processes for decision making.
* May translate needs, issues, and ideas into effective strategies and action plans.
* May formulate specific implementation plans and evaluates the effectiveness of actions/programs implemented.
* Develops creative alternative solutions.