Position Description: Provide data architectural leadership in developing enterprise data/process models, and logical/physical database designs. Provide data and database development, maintenance, and production support. Participate in IT and Business project to define system requirements. Experience Level: 6-10 Years. Skill Set: Business analysis. Business process modeling - enterprise to department level. Ability to interpret Entity Relationship Diagrams. Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Minimum 6 years relevant experience - required
2. Minimum (3 to 5) years of data analysis and business analysis or related experience with providing support of Big Data complex systems - required
3. Minimum (3 to 5) years programming in SQL- required
1. Knowledge of systems development methodologies highly preferred.
2. Knowledge of Tableau or other reporting and data visualization tools highly preferred.
3. Health plan management and/or marketing knowledge preferred.
1. Demonstrated excellence in analysis, documentation, and presentation tools.
2. Strong knowledge of systems development methodologies.
3. Experience with requirements gathering.
This role requires a mix of skills that includes business analysis and data analysis. The ability to be flexible between those different skill sets is important as this role provides analytical and production support to KPs Marketing partners.
* Carry out root cause analysis of system data problems. Research and resolve technical and functional issues according to defined prioritization/severity scheme - required.
* Performs a variety of project related activities, including analysis or preparation of documentation and presentations - required.
* Provides functional direction in data related areas of the operation or project - required.
* Excellent communication skills are required for both facilitating meetings and writing up complex analysis in an easy-to-understand language - required.
* Builds and maintains moderate to complex SQL reports written by self and others - required.
* Tests and maintains data integrity across multiple databases (SQL Server, Oracle and external Excel) - required.
* Develops reports with accurate, easy to read, useful information that satisfies the client's needs - required.
* Extensive experience integrating disparate systems into conformed dimensions.
(This is NOT a complete description! Please read ENTIRE preferences in attached document from hiring manager.)