Alpharetta, United States
about 2 months ago
For our Business Solutions & Services team, we are looking for a full-time Business Intelligence Specialist in Alpharetta, GA. As a BI Specialist you will lead projects and support our internal customers from the project start until the successful implementation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and maintaining of individual business intelligence solutions.
- Modify and create high quality dashboards and reports using DundasBI, Tableau, Highcharts and other tools.
- Troubleshoot, optimize and tune ETL processes.
- Coordinate complex problems involving various audiences. Positively interact with all internal customers.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Systems, IT or Business with an IT focus required.
- 0-2+ years of work experience in IT
- You love problem solving, writing code, and learning new technologies.
- Experience using SQL (MSSQL, MySQL or MemSQL preferred)
- Experience using ETL Tools (SSIS preferred)
- Experience creating charts, graphs, dashboards in one or more of the following programs - SSRS, Power BI, Tableau, Crystal Reports, Qlik, DundasBI
- Experience with JS libraries is a plus.
- Experience with Statistical Models, Machine Learning, AI, Predictive Analytics is a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a plus
- Solid understanding of business process analysis, design and optimization.
- Results driven and excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all stakeholders (team player).
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact and present to upper management.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively in order to meet project deadlines.
- Willingness to travel ~15%.