Orlando, United States
12 months ago
The Human Resource Systems & Information Management team is seeking a self-motivated, detailed oriented individual to support HR data initiatives related to business operations such as creating and maintaining databases and dashboards, global organizational structure and performing data integrity audits.
Responsibilities Respond to day to day HR system issues and requests related to role security, monthly/quarterly/annual reporting, troubleshooting process, data and system failures including root cause analysis, documentation and implementing solutions Maintain reports and dashboards that provide appropriate level of detail and visualizations that provide actionable insights that can be used to drive decision making Perform regular data integrity audits between multiple HR systems to assure consistency, light data entry, collect data for mass load requests and support special projects as necessary Support, recommend and implement process automation initiatives and other duties as required
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in related field (a combination of education and experience will be acceptable where appropriate)
- One to 3 years of relevant data analysis and analytics experience
- Proficiency with analytical, data visualization and presentation tools (Excel, Visual Basic, Access, etc)
- Knowledge of Workday HCM and Power Bi a plus
- Strong communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks and bring tasks
to timely completion in a deadline driven environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.