Munhall, United States
over 1 year ago
Siemens Rail Automation
Rail Automation supplies railway markets the world over with solutions and turnkey installations for railway automation and telecommunication. Our customers are infrastructure operators and mainline railways all around the world as well as industrial railways and public transport authorities in cities and megacities.
Our products and systems are used for automating our customers' operations management processes and thus make a considerable contribution to improving their economic situation in particular and mobility in general. We are looking for the best talent to craft the technology of the future. Come build your career in one of the best companies in the world!
In this role, you will be responsible for the financial analysis functions for the Pittsburgh manufacturing facility. You will support the Plant Controller on diverse tasks such as controlling of material price or production variances. You will run aspects of complex projects within and between functional groups to analyze, identify, interpret, and evaluate complex financial, accounting, cost, and trend reports in order to improve processes and financial performance.
In addition, you will work to identify and implement improvements in methods, procedures, and processes to improve performance and prepare standard reporting and analysis of cost/profit trends from the financial statements. Together with the Plant Controller you'll need to aggressively identify financial issues, define causes and form conclusions to present to the business partners.
This position has a potential to extend beyond 6 months pending business needs and candidate performance.
- Be the right hand of the Plant Controller
- Constant Monitoring and tracking of Production orders and Plant KPIs in SAP
- Be responsible for tracking of Material Price and Production variances
- Collaborate with Strategic Procurement to evaluate Material Price Deltas on running and future projects/sales orders and report out variances to the Plant Controller
- Maintain profitability, trend- and variance-analysis used as a baseline for developing recommendations and advise management regarding actions and activities to improve bottom line
- Support inventory control and obsolete analysis
- Bachelor Degree and 2-5 years of experience in Data Analyst Field/Finance Field
- You are a numbers person - you enjoy analyzing KPIs and various Excel/SAP data
- Strong communication skills
- Teamplayer !
- Proven track record of innovative thinking and process improvement.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are a requirement - Excel test will be conducted during the Interview
- Experience with Tableau business analytics software is helpful but not a must
- Prior experience in manufacturing environment is preferred
- SAP knowledge desirable