Parkway, United States
over 1 year ago
As Business Analyst you will directly report into the Performance Controller of the Business Unit supporting the business on multiple levels;
- You will be the key interface in managing the bi-annual Strategy Review process for the Country Concept for the Business Unit and its Segment including its monthly reporting.
- You will support with the Month End Closing activities for the BU ensuring our books and records are auditable and IFRG conform, including the preparation of the Segment Performance Reviews making recommendations for focus areas, the compilation of the Standard Reporting as well as the preparation of the regular Staff Meetings.
- You will support the BU Management with Ad-Hoc analyses proving high quality in limited available time as well as with presentations internally as well as externally
- As Business Analyst you will directly support the Business Segments in ongoing tasks, as well as deep dive analysis required.
- You will manage regular Cost Center reviews allowing the Segment and the business to identify areas of improvement which you will follow through until completion.
- As Business Analyst you will be responsible for driving the Digitalization of finance processes in the Business Unit in close cooperation with Division and Headquarter, establishing sustainable processes to support fast growing data volumes and ensuring data quality and data accessibility
- You will be focusing on providing complete financial transparency in an easily accessible way for all BU stakeholders using the most effective business intelligence tools (ie Webfocus, Qlik, Tableau).
- The close interaction with all BU functions to achieve the set goals will be one key driver of this function
- The constant optimization of processes and status quo is one integral part of this role where you will actively strive to improve
- You will work closely with the extended finance community and continuously enhance and improve reporting process and standard reports to achieve highest data quality and meet any given deadline