San Antonio, United States
over 1 year ago
A Service Coordinator's primary responsibility is to successfully coordinate and schedule Service field employees supporting our local customers. This role works to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met by prioritizing service calls and maintaining effective relationships between field employees and clients. Job functions include:
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
- Manages decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of staff and materials.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (urgency, contractual obligations, available resources, and customer needs).
- Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders, and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of Service projects.
- Performs invoicing for Service Time & Materials calls.
- Effectively utilizes SAP in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, creating purchase orders.
- Delivers outstanding customer service.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.