Houston, United States
over 1 year ago
A position has arisen as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) Contractor within the AGT North America / Latin America team located in the Houston office. This role will support CSRs with quotations, ordering, and expediting parts. This person will be on a team consisting of 3 customer service representatives and a manager within the Houston team and reports into the larger Demand Management team headquartered in Warwick, UK.
- Support the Building customer relationships, you will have full financial accountability and be responsible for developing a successful long-term relationship with our customer by fully understanding their organizational, commercial and operational needs.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of the Aftermarket Business, Processes and Supply Chain Logistics.
- Generate proposals and orders, review, redefine and execute sales strategy
- Providing proposals and quotations for contracts such as long term purchase agreements, calendar year orders, volume discounts, budgeting and forecasting in line with company policy/ current and future trends
- Have a sound understanding on various International payments terms
- Regularly reviewing customer contracts to ensure adherence to the latest working practices
- Have the ability to negotiate, manage and secure parts for customers across multifunctional departments
- To take responsibility for coordinating delivery of spares for Urgent Shut Down worldwide, while dealing with multifunctional departments
- Liaison with legal, exports and banking departments, to ensure all contracts are delivered within contract scope
- Initiate. Review, Identify mistakes, and correct customer material master data in SAP to ensure correct details are maintained.
- Ensure that the business is executed in accordance with the contract, company policy, UK, USA and International law.
- Analyze, create reports and communicate problems to improve customer service
- Interface/support the warehouse and shipping departments in the distribution of parts, ensuring customer requirements are met and delivery meets expectation.
Required Knowledge / Skills, Education, and Experience
- Advanced Excel experience is a Must (creating macros and other advanced functions within Excel)
- Extensive experience working within SAP in the Sales and Procurement modules
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's Degree/High School Diploma with equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in customer support or supply chain management
- Professional and flexible attitude, with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent at written, verbal and interpersonal communications.
- Systematic and logical approach to problem solving and conflict handling.
- Experience operating, Windows, Word, Power Point and Access.