Johnson City, United States
over 1 year ago
This position is responsible for accurate order entry, analyzing large amounts of data to accurately manage delivery schedules, eliminate duplicate and incorrect orders, and change orders as necessary while working against firm deadlines. Candidate will also be responsible for working with appropriate stakeholders to resolve issues and provide timely resolution to the customers. Ideal candidates MUST have strong reporting experience, meeting deadlines, and meeting high accuracy goals.
Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. -Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Daily reporting and actively troubleshooting of orders in an effort to release blocked customer orders
- Maintain extreme accuracy entering orders
- Analyze Large amounts of data to manage delivery schedules
- Follow-up with customers for inquiries related to orders to minimize error
- Follow guidelines and coding as outlined by department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Specialized skill training/certification may be required. Associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
2+ years of practical Customer Support experience
Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
Will need to take internal product and/or other training classes.
Ability to work within a team environment.
Must be a self-starter.
Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line.
Ability to successfully complete required training.
Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
2+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, and/ or electrical industries.
Proven ability to meet 97% or better accuracy on weekly orders entered
- Proven ability to follow a variety of guidelines outlined by customers and company standards
- Ability to perform over 10,000 ksh (40 WPM)
- Some prior experience with CRM tools and SAP preferred, but not required
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization.