Norcross, United States
over 1 year ago
- Position Overview
The Target Account Coordinator will manage requests and provides customer service, guidance, and semi-complex support for products and/or programs. Investigates and resolves semi-complex problems and coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer needs. Responsibilities
- Customer Service Representative is expected to analyze, interpret, or make decisions based on facts to resolve internal and external issues that align with Customer Support and Business Unit objectives.
- Expected to utilize CRM to enter, manage, and prioritize case load to attain established service level agreements.
- Serve as the primary contact for all selected customer orders; including: supporting price and availability, product support, change orders, returns, credits, etc.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, mixed apparatus pricing, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve or escalate them to management.
- Effectively use fundamental practices and procedures around the processing and management of change orders.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associate Degree.
- 4-8 years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, or electrical industries.
- Strong data analytical and problem solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors degree in related discipline is preferred.
- Prior experience with SAP or CRM systems.