Pomona, United States
about 1 year ago
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: * Interacts in a good working relationship with customers by responding to all inquiries, complaints and shipments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team, as assigned by CSR Supervisor. * Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members, management, and customers.
- Processes and inputs customer orders
- Produces all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders.
- Coordinates special and last minute shipping requests with the Traffic and Operations Departments, expediting any order as necessary.
- Prepares shipping and tracing information to customers as required * Maintains damage records and back order logs
- Communicates customer feedback to management including any signs of dissatisfaction * Acts as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of the accounts and between the office and customers regarding invoicing and credit changes
- Oversees all paperwork associated with orders and maintain the corresponding files
Working hours from 8:am to 5:00pm. Monday - Friday Minimum Qualifications: * Must have a HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of SAP. Knowledge of EDI, billing, scheduling, routing, and warehouse operations support processes. * Must be able to work independently and as a team, as assigned by CSR Supervisor. * Able to maintain a positive, professional and constructive tone with team members, management, and customers.