Tarrytown, United States
11 months ago
CUSTOMER SERVICES PROFESSIONAL 2 - Customer Education Atellica Solution Coordinator
Someone who is highly motivated, customer-focused, with strong organization skills. A proactive individual to coordinate the Atellica Solution Customer Education Programs and register customers in training classes, to align with the Project Plan and installation timeline ensuring customer product knowledge and skills gained in training are practiced and applied at the customer site, immediately post training, to ensure operational experience and confidence is gained in preparation for go-live.
- Customer Focus - Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- We listen more than we talk - Gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in education services; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- A day without passion for Healthcare is a lost day - Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging;
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks - Is not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunity than others.
- Today is about tomorrow - Is adaptable and can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
This customer facing role requires direct communication, via phone and email, with customer accounts and laboratory management. This individual must have strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organization skills to ensure consistent and timely communication with internal and external customers.
This role will work closely with the Customer Clinical Educations Client Services Specialist on the Atellica Solution customer registration and logistics process. This individual will be expected to work closely with the Technical Project Management Team and align with the Atellica Solution Project Plan when enrolling customers in training classes.
Education and Experience: Entry Level, Associates or BS degree in business administration or related field
Qualifications: Microsoft Office; EXCEL expertise; familiarity with project management tools a plus. Familiarity with use of a Learning Management System, database management and reporting practices Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different styles of customers Excellent communication and presentation skills Customer support experience or experience as a client service representative a plus Strong time management skills required; ability to prioritize and manage time effectively