- Receives requests by mail, telephone, or in person regarding product/services supported by the Segment.
- Responds to call inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance on setting up prior authorization for medical serivices and locating providers that participate in the network.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- Position typically requires excellent interpersonal skills, ability to understand and interpret policy provisions and strong communication skills.
- Experience with prior authorization, CPT, HCPC coding preferred.
- Typing at least 50 WPM Required
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Two to five years of customer service experience preferred.