Houston, United States
3 months ago
Customer Service Lead Representativeis responsible for intake, processing of oral and possibly written grievances, conducting root cause analysis as needed, creating an action plan, coordinating and communicating resolutions, as well as documenting systems in detail with case notes related to Customer grievances. Skills Excellent oral, written communication skills & critical thinking ability required
- Ability to track and manage case load effectively in call tracking system
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure related to tight time-frames
- Problem solving skills required
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and the ability to pick-up and work in multiple computer systems is required
- Customer-centric mindset
- Prior Medicare Advantage background preferred.
- Call center, Grievances or Appeals department experience preferred.