North Barrington, United States
over 1 year ago
Prepares routine internal and external communications materials/activities to promote and support the mission, objectives, and business goals of the organization. Assists in tracking the perception of the company via editorial contacts and placements in trade publications. Assists in the preparation and design of employee newsletters, brochures and/or related materials. Assists in the management of the company's identity program, including signage, stationery, literature, etc. Performs routine upkeep of company intranet content.
The Content Management Specialist has the objective of developing systems/services communications materials and content to represent various team within Siemens Healthineers IT organization in an effective manner and with a cohesive brand message. These efforts will provide better understanding and communications of SHS IT mission, progress, accomplishments, vision, and character. The tools being developed by the Information Technology Communications Specialist will reach out and inform both internal SHS IT teams and R&D business lines within Siemens Healthineers.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate ongoing content & communications plan across IT Organizations discreet audiences in collaboration with Healthineers business lines.
- Generation of online content that engages IT cross functional audience and leads to measurable action. Decide who, where, and when to disseminate.
- Manage development, distribution, and maintenance of all digital / electronic communication materials, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, reports, e-newsletters, and intranet pages.
- Gather and organize end user feedback and Lesson Learned sessions at the end of projects and assist in project closures.
- Interface with subject-matter experts (SMEs) to co-develop and design content for team members in a variety of formats including power point slides, dashboards, etc.
- Assists with graphics and asset creation including training materials, presentations, infographics, etc.
- Assists with the development and editing of content such as social posts, blog posts, case studies, and presentation material, etc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 3+ years full-time professional experience with content management strategies, ability to effectively coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- 3-5 years of combined communications and design experience covering areas such as technical presentation content, newsletters, and communications.
- Good written and oral communication skills to manage internal clients, expectations, and timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and Adobe Suite applications
- Tackle ambiguity and create process and structure where it does not currently exist
- Proven experience in translating complex technical information and transform it into exciting, useful and tangible messages and disseminate it to the right distribution channels is critical.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Should be flexible to meet global team availability.
Duration: 1 year; Part-time (working 20 hours).
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL.
Company Description: Siemens Healthineers is one of the worlds largest suppliers to the healthcare industry. The company is a renowned medical solutions provider with an innovative portfolio of advanced imaging, laboratory diagnostics, therapy systems, and healthcare IT. Siemens Healthcare focuses on strategies to increase efficiency and quality of care, while simultaneously reducing costs. Guided by a vision of affordable, personalized healthcare, the company arms providers with innovative tools to make sounder decisions and achieve higher quality outcomes with greater efficiencies and higher return on investment.