Tarrytown, United States
over 1 year ago
- Copy-edits and proofs technical documentation for assay products
- Reviews new and updated documentation according to proofreading processes to ensure consistency and adherence to company and product line standards
- Performs review of XML code.
- Manages workload to meet committed dates and escalated workload concerns as needed.
- Escalates questions to internal team and participates in element teams as needed.
Ability to work across product lines and with the internal team including technical leaders, content developers, writers, and other proofreaders. Education Requirements: Bachelors preferred Ideal years of experience- 3-5 Specific experience or skills needed: Proofreading and technical skills (XML would be preferred), Document Specialist skills, e.g. formatting, editing, technical documentation