Sacramento, United States
about 1 year ago
- Main contact / interface within procurement and to your supply base for all inquiries in proposal and execution phase for assigned commodities.
- Execute commercial evaluation of proposals and conduct negotiations/contract documents that include price, scope, schedule, contractual terms and conditions and other as applicable (for example, special requirements due to manufacturing location restrictions, government project requirements, etc.).
- Contribute to the technical review and clarifications with supplier and provide innovative solutions to solve highly complex supply/supplier problems.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Project Procurement Management (PPM), Engineering, global sourcing team, and others as necessary to strategize best decision / outcome for Siemens.
- Perform comprehensive analyses of the suppliers financial stability, technical competence, capacity and manufacturing capability.