Tualatin, United States
almost 2 years ago
- *Please only submit candidates that have previous project execution experience.**
Job Title: Project Financial Controller
The purpose of the Project Financial Controller role is to secure high level forecasting, coordination and execution of commercial activities during the execution phase of projects. This in a way that leads to a satisfied customer and fulfillment of project specific financial-, time- and quality requirements, in accordance with company directives and relevant guidelines.
- Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling and ensures compliance with Siemens and local GAAP requirements along with asset management
- Prepares commercial documentation for regular project status meetings and ensures the
accuracy of the commercial project data (Forecast, project calculation, cash flow)
- Contract & Claims negotiation and management.
- Ensures correct methodology for evaluation and assessment of risks and opportunities
- Supports Procurement & Logistics, if applicable
- Interface with external customer on project progress and any contract or finance issues
- Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, i.e. HR,
Quality Management, EHS, customers, suppliers
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in corporate finance or large project business.
- Required amount of travel: Less than 10%
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Hyperion Essbase and Spiridon/SAP is preferred.
- Rail, Rail Electrification or Rail Signal Industry Experience