Newark, United States
12 months ago
- Completes assigned day-to-day tasks, of different kind.
- Manages review process including assembling and routing review forms and labeling, scheduling and running review meetings, and consolidating review feedback.
- Manages design change process from initiation to completion
- Manages workload to meet committed dates and escalated workload concerns as needed.
- Escalates questions to internal team and participates in element teams as needed.
Ability to work across product lines, with the internal team including technical leaders, content developers, and proofreaders and with external cross-functional teams.
Education Requirements: Bachelors preferred Ideal years of experience: 1-3
Specific experience or skills needed: Strong organization skills, detailed oriented, ability to communication with cross-functional teams. Previous project management experience a plus.