Nashville, United States
almost 2 years ago
- To increase operational efficiency of the unit and ensure customer satisfaction by providing accurate information to callers and by performing health services support duties.
- Provide customer contact for incoming calls, performing but not limited to the following activities: facilitate the request for prior authorization of inpatient and outpatient services, ensuring timely and accurate responses."
- Ability to identify problem areas and address them appropriately
- Ability to use computer application including databases (Access), spreadsheets (Excel) and Word processing
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
- Works well in a team approach and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze data to identify significant trends and opportunities for improvement
- Experience level: 0 -2 years.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. Required
- Prior experience in customer service role/operation