Orlando, United States
11 months ago
- Review scope of supply, contractual obligations and understand customers project needs.
- Understand procurement strategies for the management of equipment / services in line with policy and procedure that optimize quality, cost and timely delivery criteria.
- Identify and incorporate procurement risks / opportunities and potential changes / claims are covered in supplier contracts to avoid non-conformances.
- Follow-up with buyers / suppliers in regards to non-conformance costs (NCC).
- Liaise and interface with Project Management and other procurement department functions for enhancing the projects execution and facilitating the resolution of any related technical or administrative problems.
- Proactively ensure status transparency about availability of resources and ensure early alerting in case of deviations.
- Clarify internal indicators for project controlling and compiling all relevant information to submit qualified reports for the project team, procurement management team (e. g. progress reports, expediting schedules, scorecard and quality plans etc.) .
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Responsibilities.
- Highly organized and disciplined working approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in working across cross functional teams
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite