Alafaya, United States
over 1 year ago
Siemens Energy Inc. located in Orlando, FL is looking for an intern to support the Global Strategic Procurement organization responsible for Large Gas Turbine Blades and Vanes. The candidate should have strong analytical skills and an interest in Supply Chain Management. We are looking for a student who is interested in a long-term internship, ideally until graduation.
Position scope includes but is not limited to:
- Data analysis using MS Excel including:
- Populating and Organizing Data (INDEXMATCH, VLOOKUP, IF statements)
- Statistical Analysis (Descriptive Statistics, Regression Analysis)
- Pivot Tables, Charts, Plots
- Generating Macros
- SAP: Procurement and MRP practices
- Report and Contract generation & support
- Support Request for Quote (RFQ) efforts and assembly of technical data package
- Presentation preparation for management reporting
- Sophomore or Junior currently enrolled in an accredited college or university pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Mathematics, or Statistics - Intern must be able to work part-time (minimum 20 hours) during the school year and full-time during the Summer at the office during business hours.
- Graduate students will be considered for a minimum time commitment of 1 year.
- Only local candidates will be considered (Orlando, FL)