Sacramento, United States
over 1 year ago
- Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
- Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
- Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
- Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
- Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
- Ensures a close cooperation with Internal cross-functions to ensure customer care and early involvement.
- Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
The Buying Professional will support and assist in supplier procedures (i.e. analysis, audits, controlling reports, analyzing issues and preparing supplier visits, market and price research activities) in a related SCM organization.
The candidates shall have a Manufacturing Background and 3-5 years of experience in Supply chain Management. Bachelors Degree required.