Orlando, United States
about 1 year ago
This position will be responsible for:
- Work closely with our Business Excellence Project Managers to support the development and execution of complex projects
- Support key stakeholders across functions to collect data for baseline performance, verify root cause and document current/future states
- Support the integration of Lean and Six Sigma methodology and analytics into organizational operations in order to accomplish business process improvements and objectives.
- Calculate and document realized gains, productivity impact and replication opportunities
- Manage regional and country specific rollout and support (including existing region-specific solutions)
- Identify, manage and leverage regional productivity improvement projects to achieve global targets
- Assist in evaluating improvement ideas submitted by employees in the Siemens Idea Management system and assign to responsible personnel for review.
- Support regional BE head in other strategic challenges as required.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Junior or Senior level student studying to obtain a bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Project Management, Accounting, or Finance or a graduate student pursuing an MBA or Masters in a related field.
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- A strong grasp in project management principles
- A good working knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools and methodologies in technical and transactional work areas.
- A broad understanding of business and strong analytical, communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Candidate must be local to the Orlando area
- Spanish/Portuguese language
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Qualification in Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Ability to own and drive lean and information systems projects and take ownership for related productivity.
- A passion for key performance metrics, using them to communicate status and demonstrate improvements.
- Team skills and be able to collaboratively work with peers across all levels of the business both local and international.
- SAP ERP System