Travel and Expense Supervisor
Provides direction/supervision to a group of 12-14 non-exempt and entry level exempt employees engaged in various travel and expense processing activities. Performs ongoing operational tasks to support a multi-functional department. Creates monthly and quarterly management reports. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall quality and efficiency.
- Oversees the Audit and Customer Service teams daily operations and actively assists and provides direction to subordinates as required. Coordinates multiple operational tasks supporting the professional unit. Interviews, trains, evaluate and disciplines support staff.
- Provides leadership to the following three teams: 1) employees who audit expense reports to ensure they follow Kaiser policies to safe guard Kaiser assets, 2) to the customer service team who assist with customer/employee expense inquiries, and 3) to the Corporate Card administrators in assisting with processing and issuing Corporate Card requests.
- Acts as liaison between executive management, other departments, and subordinates. Facilitates communication between related departments and own department.
-Maintains harmony among employees and resolves grievances. Promotes a team environment and provides work direction and guidance including coaching, professional development and training. Resolves errors and complaints from client departments and other managers.
- Ensures compliance with department/organization policies/procedures. Performs ongoing operational tasks for professional unit, as needed.
- Minimum two (2) years of demonstrated leadership experience in a business environment required.
- Associate's degree required, OR two (2) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects, use time management skills and independent judgment.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
- Proficient with word-processing and spreadsheet applications used by department.
- Minimum one (1) year of supervisory experience in a Pay Operations environment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Primary Location: Parsons East, Pasadena, CA
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40Shift: DayWorkdays: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri *
Working Hours Start: Varies
Working Hours End: Varies
Job Schedule: Full-time
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation: Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Travel: 10% (No Value)