Lead Organizational Effectiveness Consultant
Provides consulting services for a broad array of organizational areas. Develops organizational strategies and designs to meet current and future demands on the business. Leads and directs large-scale organization change efforts impacting multiple levels of stakeholders throughout the organization. Provides systemic solutions to implement, sustain, and optimize changes across the program. Utilizes and provides leadership to a network of Organization Effectiveness, Organization Development, and/or Organization Change Management practitioners to Design and implement solutions across the program.
* Provides organization effectiveness consulting services for strategic initiatives within assigned function or region. Serves as organization strategy and change consultant and content expert to leadership.
* Develops project structure, approach and work plan. Designs, develops, directs, and delivers organization change, organization design, and organization strategy programs.
* Provides coaching to senior leadership on organization-related issues. Provides change management strategies and tactics to enhance effective implementation or organization initiatives.
* Leads committees and work groups charged with implementing organization, department, or unit level improvement strategies. Monitors and measures effectiveness of change programs delivered.
* Works on assignments of large scope and complexity, impacting multiple functions or regions. Makes recommendation for process improvements and/or enhancements. Requires very complex planning to coordinate with other departments or resources.
* Provides leadership and mentoring to more junior OE consultants.
* 12 years of relevant experience in organization change, organization design, performance improvement, and/or benefits realization
* Masters degree in business administration, organization development, human resources management or related field OR six years of experience in a directly related field.
* HS diploma or GED required.
* Experience leading large project teams (up to 50 people) through complex change programs.
* Working knowledge of/experience with at least three (3) of the following functional areas: information technology, finance, sales and marketing, and operations
* Demonstrated knowledge of business operations, management practices and principles, and human resources management trends and practices.
* Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis.
* Demonstrated competency in large group facilitation and project management.
* Ability to analyze and synthesize complex qualitative and quantitative date.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and implement innovative approaches.
* In-depth knowledge of policies, practices and systems.
* Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
* Frequently contributes to the development of new approaches and methods.
* Employs expertise as a generalist or specialist.
* Expert knowledge of industry practices.
* Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of all related fields.
* Must be able to skillfully communicate with all project team members, as related to all aspects of the project.
* Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in the following:
o Oral communication
o Written communication
o Development of summary-level presentations
o Superior facilitation skills
o Coaching of managers
o Customer service
o Interpersonal relations
o Conflict resolution
o Assessment and feedback
o Team building
* Must be able to work in a labor/management partnership environment.
* Health care of health insurance knowledge preferred. We are looking for more Sr. level practitioners/interventionists than we are psychologists