HM- Zareen Samad
Role: Business Process Specialist
Education: HS Diploma/GED required, but Bachelors is preferred.
4 years of relevant experience required
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Interfaces with Government owned and operated web-based application tool (Health Plan Management System), used for Federal regulatory oversight of Medicare health plans.
2. Utilizes HPMS interface to upload and track Kaiser Foundation Health Plan Medicare marketing materials.
3. Tracks and reports dispositions of Medicare marketing materials to key internal stakeholders.
4. Maintains internal database of Medicare marketing materials; includes but is not limited to data entry, data validation, and executing monthly QA processes.
5. Intakes and triages client-requests for Medicare marketing material review & submission; includes but is not limited to processing requests, opening database records, and triaging requests to appropriate internal marketing review teams.
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral required.
2. Proficient using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Sharepoint) required.
3. Extreme attention to detail - highly detail and process oriented required.
4. Follows established workflows and processes; engages in continuous process improvement efforts required.
5. Works collaboratively with clients and co-workers to proactively identify and resolve issues in an efficient and regulatory-compliant manner required.
1. Advanced knowledge of Sharepoint preferred. (Intermediate required)
2. Able to manage competing priorities in a fast paced setting preferred.
3. 2+ years of health care regulatory compliance and filing, contract writing, health care operations, legal research, or insurance/health plan governance experience a plus.
1. Collaboration/teamwork, Interpersonal relationship skills
2. detail oriented
3. Meeting management / facilitating skills
4. Critical thinking This position may also include additional projects/ responsibilities:
- Be able to schedule a meeting with business stakeholders
- Take high quality meeting minutes
- Follow up on action items.