Position: "Oracle Database Developer" or "ETL Developer with Oracle SQL and PL/SQL experience"
We are seeking a mid to senior level higly motivated candidate to take ETL/Oracle DB developer position to work on a fast paced team responsible for creating and maintaining high quality ETL processes to support a large data warehouse and a few dozen data marts,
which are in an Oracle databas. The person will be working on multiple development projects while providing support to existing processes in production.
- works with users to collect requirement
- creates requirement, techinial design and mapping documents
- develops, enhances, tests and maintains Oracle SQL and PL/SQL code
- involves users and SMEs in validating the data for accuracy/quality
- works with source control and release processes
- provides production support: works with users, investigates issues, identifies the root cause, finds solutions, works with other members of the team to implement the solutions the best possible way.
- owns his/her projects, proactively monitors the progress, takes accoutability, delivers in timely manner
Skills Required: a total of 6-10 years of IT development experience with
- BS Computer Science
- 6 or more years of SQL development
- Basic and Advanced (tuning, Analytic function, ability to convert simple PL/SQL logic into SQL)
- 6 or more years of Oracle PL/SQL development
- Basic (stored procedure, packages, functions, ref cursors, dynamic SQLs etc, dynamic PL/SQL)
- Advnaced (Table partition management automation, Table functions, Calling external programs, experience with Oracle built in utility programs)
- 4 or more years of Data modeling
- 4 or more years of ETL development (Using an ETL tool is not mandatory)
- 2 or more years of Unix/Windows shell scripting
- 6 or more years of Oracle DB client tools like Toad, SQL Plus etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with end users to troubleshoot production issues
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn new skills on the job
- Health Care domain experience
- Experience with Oracle configuration to add HS services, to be able to consume Web Services, to send emails.
- Other programming languages
- Java, J2EE, Spring
- Python, Django
- Java Script, HTML and CSS
- JSON, XML experience
- Data Visualization tools such as Tableau
- Big Data HDFS, Map/Reduce etc (No Value)