Newark, United States
10 months ago
As a Biochemist 1, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities, you will apply
scientific and statistical principles inside and outside of the laboratory to accomplish a wide variety of technical applications for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) assay development.
- You will assist with assay verification,
validation, and routine testing following written protocols.
- You will assist with preparing
documentation needed to accomplish routine technical assignments.
- You will assist in developing designs
for a variety of products, processes, and components.
- You may assist with investigation of
the performance of raw materials to use in the manufacturing process for IVD products. This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below:
- You provide assistance in a wide
variety of routine technical assignments.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office
software like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and especially Excel).
- You possess strong laboratory skills,
good organization skills, troubleshooting skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- You provide assistance in preparing
reports, charts, graphs, and other documents.
- You are comfortable handling
potentially biohazardous materials (serum, plasma, urine, etc).
- You have good presentation skills in
the technical environment, and you show team orientation and good communication skills. Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
training / experience in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or clinical chemistry / medical technology