Northampton, United States
over 1 year ago
Please do not duplicate candidates from requisition 8763535 or 8870625
- Responsible for ensuring client is comfortable with the self-administered process and for calculation of premiums
- Manages delinquency administration in accordance with defined procedures
- Ensures timely and accurate allocation and reconciliation of premium payments to policies
- Resolves premium receipt discrepancies, including clearing of suspense balances within defined department metric guidelines.
- Provides daily internal and external customer service and inquiry resolution with key business partners.
- Acts as client's primary point of contact for billing/remittance related inquiries.
- Recognize and act on premium remittance inconsistencies.
- Identifies and raises awareness of (and implements as applicable) process improvement potential.