Billerica, United States
over 1 year ago
The candidate serves as a first point of contact, receiving calls, emails, and texts from customers, vendors/service providers, and Siemens employees. In response, the Dispatcher generates work orders, orders materials, and processes invoices. He/she assists will tasks associated with office management, bid responses, support of field staff, and contract management, as delegated. The Dispatcher also generates billing reports and edits same per the instructions of Service Coordinators and Project Managers.
- First point of contact for all phone calls.
- Dispatch all calls to respective Field Technicians within 10 minutes of receiving call from customer in SAP and via phone call.
- Assist Field Technicians with Time Confirmation/Time Correction (Daily).
- Escalate non-responsive field personnel to Field Supervisor after 15 minutes of receiving call.
- Dispatch all night survey requests to outage checker and return to service coordinator upon completion.
- Dispatch all USA Dig Alert tickets to locator.
- Maintenance of electronic and paper files, including removal of old files per document retention policy.
- Assist with ensuring contract/project documents are up-to-date and saved correctly in the Shared Drive/ SharePoint site (use correct file extensions).
- Escalate customer issues immediately (2nd request, escalate to Operations Manager).
- Forward all customer correspondence to person(s) responsible for the account.
- Maintain Technician database (resumes, certificates, DOT cards, electrician cert., etc.).
- Assist with On-boarding (ordering phones, computers, etc.)
- Order office supplies as requested.
- Enter Field Expenses Reports and submit for approval to responsible manager.
- Enter Invoices into EZ Suite and submit for approval to responsible manager.
- Relay important updates and information to field staff, when requested.
- Coordinate with IT to resolve issues.
- Coordinate with local vendors for facility maintenance/repairs
- Provide backup billing support per billing procedure and schedule, as requested by Operations Manager.
- Maintenance (response/routine) billings from the previous month received by the customer by the 15th day of the following month.
- Support and/or execution of the above tasks in regions outside the East region, as delegated.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 2+ years of successful experience in area of responsibility.
- High School Diploma.
- Previous SAP experience desirable. At a minimum, ability to become familiar with SAP accounting and work order system, as configured for Siemens Mobility.
- Ability to learn and master basic structures of traffic signal and streetlight installation/maintenance contracts as they relate to Siemens services, billing process, and customer expectations.
- Strong computer skills are required, including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word.
- Experience handling requests, providing customer service, guidance, and routine support for products/programs to customers.
- Must have good communication skills, positive attitude, and work in a high energy team environment.