Lebanon, United States
over 1 year ago
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly
- Provide quality customer service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: quoting, order entry, status updates, and issue resolution.
- Efficiently handle a large volume of incoming and outgoing calls.
- Collaborate with team members to investigate and resolve complex issues
- Adhere to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers, peers, and management
- High level of self-motivation, productivity, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to customer
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent attendance required
- Experience in Call Center environment