Wendell, United States
9 months ago
SIEMENS JOB TITLE: PARTS COORDINATOR PAY RATE: $15.00/hour (SAP experience could change the pay rate.)
JOB DESCRIPTION: As a parts coordinator, your duties and responsibilities are to maintain a stock of spare parts, manage backorders, and maintain production requirements, including ensuring COGIs, and other inventory issues are taken care of promptly. You make routine inspections of inventory and ensure that your department is able to fulfill customers delivery requests with the highest delivery reliability. When inventory is running low, you order the shipment of parts to make sure they are on hand. Parts coordinators work in warehouses, and production environments.
- Processes requisitions and work orders through SAP and provide shortage information in SF.com
- Establish inventory controls (Item management in Min/Max Levels, Cycle Counts, production requirements, etc.)
- Manage and maintain spare parts orders (creation, ordering, scheduling, issuing/returns, obsolete) in SAP (ordering)
- Communicate with internal parties for order status, parts requirements, and customer escalations, Engineering, sales reps, Customer order admins.
- Stock parts to and from shelving units, Kanban
- Running shortages and working through receiving / inspection to move shortages through the process.
- Working to get parts through the hotsheet and NCR processes
- Responsible for maintaining all aspects of spare parts orders beginning with order intake, ending in delivery @ shipping.
- Monitor location for proper min/max stocking levels and lead time
- Utilize computer suggested reorders daily in SAP and SF.com