Olean, United States
11 months ago
- Researches, analyzes, and consolidates data for input into Salesforce.com.
- Acquires data from technical files and data sources and maintains databases/data systems as needed.
- Operates and optimizes pre-defined tools, applications and data bases/data management systems.
- Creates reports and communicates results to various internal and/or external stakeholders (e.g. marketing and sales representatives).
- Must be able to proactively data mine and synthesize a large volume of data to find relevant information.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Conducts technical and/or administrative, mainly pre-defined support activities for service operations and delivery.
Required Skills / Qualifications: Associates Degree At least 2-4 years of administrative/technical experience Preferred Skills / Qualifications: Some college or Bachelors degree in Business Administration or Technical Discipline