Indianapolis, United States
about 1 year ago
The Small Engine Business unit of Siemens is looking for an experienced Configuration Management Specialist to join our growing team. As a member of the Configuration Management team, you will assist the entire team in a variety of tasks included but not limited to maintaining engine BOMs, parts-lists, and data structures.
Our office is in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Parking is reimbursable. Relocation is not available for this position.
- Process change requests and change papers
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Firm understanding of the basics of change management
- Represent the CM team on global calls as well as in daily meetings
- 5-10 years of industry experience, gas turbines a plus
- Ability to work well on a team with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication skills are a must - written and verbal
- Engineering degree is preferred but not required
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.