Tucker, United States
over 1 year ago
- Proceed with all day-to-day Tool & Die Making operations; and adheres to internal working rules and guidelines.
- Operates all shop machine tools and hand tools including precision lathes, drills, jig borer, milling machines, etc.
- Reads prints and uses algebra and geometry, including computer based tools and programs to design and calculate the tools.
- Constructs and repairs tools, gauges, intricate fixtures with synchronizing parts, gauges with several interrelated details held to rigid tolerances.
- Assists in initial ramp-up procedures for new tools, in testing and analyzing dysfunctionalities.
"Semi-professional Technician / Administrator":
Vocationally trained positions that need both practical and theoretical understanding and some significant advanced vocational experience to perform broad range of varying tasks and issues, in related fiel
Operates the full range of machines and equipment in moderatly complex production line, usually in automated control room operation environment. or: Operates in installing and the set-up of maschines, including non-routine CNC programming. May support Industrial Engineers in installation and setup of machines effectively.
Have a good grasp of knowledge and principles in the related field of work, based on vocational training and practical experience, which enables incumbents to operate in moderately complex workflow environments, often working with specialized equipment and machines.
- Supports the components, system or solution designer in realizing detailed technical solutions by independently taking over subtasks.* May be specialized in a discipline and perform work packages regarding this responsibly.* May also contribute to the realization of the overall concept in cooperation with the responsible designer. In Administration / (Technical) Customer Services: Incumbent is expected to cope - due to experience - with multiple choice situations in number of processes and routines. Thinking is about applying / adapting the "right" procedure to a process or an issue arising. Unexpected situations need effective solution.In Production: Operates with a range of machines and equipment, which effectively need different parameter setting and intensive control of production process. May include automated line production control in relatively medium complex environment. Or: operates in the set-up, maintenance, repair and/or installation of dedicated machines in the production line.In Assembly: Contributes to fairly complex, however routine and repetetive assembly processes, where a team of differently qualified specialitsts is involved. Assembly process for one item may take hours or even more then one day to complete. System or product might be customized, designed for specific needs. "Vocationally trained Operator / Administrator": Deliver full range service in a defined and focused technical or administrative area of work, while clear input / output relations and generic and /or work specific guidelines, procedures are given or available. Positions need basic level of theoretical and practical know how, skills and typically some level related years of experience, in specialized processes, techniques and systems used in office, production or lab environment. In Administration / Customer Services: Position operates major parts or full spectrum of dedicated specialized standard software packages. Incumbents may handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.In Technical Customer Services: Service group employee, serving internal and external customer with technical or administrative standardized services and processes, to complete or add the delivery according to service level agreed. In Production: Automated line processing and controlling, or operating with a broader range of production machines in production lines are examples for this level or work.Typical positions: Mechanic Technology Operator, Floor Assembly Operator, Administrative Functional Support 3 year vocational training + 3 years practical experience needed Basic knowledge and experience of principles, procedures, work routines and skills in the related field of work, gained through structured and focused 3-year vocational training period.