Houston, United States
over 1 year ago
This role within the Distributed Generation, Oil and Gas Service organization in Region North America (PS DO) will serve as the contributor to the Marketing for Service programs in the US and Canada for the Oil and Gas Applications vertical for all products in the PS DO portfolio. This includes Steam, Reciprocating, Gas Turbines, Turbo Compressors, and Generators. This position will report to the Manager of Oil & Gas Marketing and Sales for all Service Programs within the Distributed Generation, Oil and Gas organization in RNA. Responsibilities
- Assist in developing department capabilities to develop and negotiate competitive Service program offerings to meet customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Field Sales, New Equipment and the Service Product Lines to identify opportunities, develop and execute on penetration plans that align with Sr. Management objectives for the region.
- Develop Service programs and pricing strategies in close co-ordination with New Units and the Service product lines for all the PS DO products in the range to better meet customer needs and improve Siemens competitiveness in the US and Canadian markets.
- Develop and implement yearly plans to support the Service Program Oil & Gas targets for Order Entry and Book and Bill.
- Support RNA efforts to share best practices between Product Lines, New Equipment and other regions in Service Program Marketing efforts to meet customer expectations and improve hit rate.
- Support other departments as/when required within the DO RNA organization to develop capabilities for meeting the market needs in their respective areas in the US and Canada through inputs from the Service Marketing perspective.
- Support department Quality systems, including tracking of quality and productivity metrics, process maintenance and improvement initiatives, and audit support.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 8+ years experience in Power Generation or Oil & Gas with prior Management experience Bachelors degree in Engineering, MBA Preferred.
- Experience with external customer interactions
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience working across business units is critical to success
- Experience with Service program negotiations with will be considered a plus
- Strong understanding of the DO market in the US & Canada
- Ability to develop innovative solutions to meet market needs
- Strong written and oral presentation skills for internal and external customers
- Knowledge of contract language - Willing to travel up to 40%