Miramar, United States
11 months ago
This position works closely with the Operations Manager and Project Managers regarding back-office tasks for project execution and adherence to associated company policies/procedure/work instructions. The objective of the position is to allow Project Managers and Supervisors to focus on job execution, while ensuring implementation of our core business processes. Project Coordinators act as the HUB on all projects ensuring they move smoothly through the project lifecycle, including focused attention on document control, project close out, and at times correspondence with customers, on behalf of the Project Manager, in order to help ensure overall customer satisfaction.
Verify any contract specific prevailing wage requirements and coordinate with PM to identify which work requires the payment of prevailing wage.
- Coordinate with Prevailing Wage payroll support to ensure the project is flagged for proper prevailing wage payment, as applicable.
- Schedule the Sales to Operations Handover meeting, as applicable, and ensure the handover process is completed on all projects.
- Perform regular follow up on comments and action items from the Sales to Operations Handover meeting (if applicable).
- Schedule the PM to Technical Workforce Turnover Meeting, as applicable
- Ensure correct Responsible Person and Applicant are entered/updated in SAP, and adjust the project miletone
Provide support to the Project Manager with duties pertaining to projects, as defined by policy/procedure/work instruction and at the direction of the Project Manager or Operations Manager, as applicable. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Obtaining construction documents
- Project related document creation, copying, distribution and control
- Provide support for any P-Card purchases and reconciliation to job costing in SAP.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure permits/approvals are opened before work begins and closed at job completion
- Validate with Operations Manager that licensing requirements have been validated.
- Certified payroll documents are received timely.
- Ensure that certificates of insurance are not expired.
- Work with Project Manager to submit and ensure Change Orders are booked to the project.
- Forecasting - run a forecast accuracy report from PMCT at the beginning of each month and make available to the Operations Manager and Project Manager
Be the liaison between the FBA organization and the Project Manager to review and submit invoice requests (including SOV documents ) per the defined policy/procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Work with the Project Manager to create new billing documents.
- Submit and track all updated billing requests from the Project Manager in PMCT.
- Inform the Project Manager of potential CIE issues on projects for corrective action, as appropriate.
- Input new billings for month into the appropriate billing form, obtain Project Manager approval for processing and submit the billing form to billing processor per the applicable timing as noted by policy/procedure
Perform contract administration for the Project Manager to ensure a timely and smooth document flow to Subcontractors.
- Create purchase requisitions for Subcontractors once PM has finalized subcontractor price & scope. Attach applicable documents to purchase requisition
- Complete necessary Subcontract Agreement form, bond documents and send to Project Manager for review/approval.
- Upon approval from the Project Manager, send the Subcontract Agreement and bond request to Subcontractor. Provide consistent follow-up in order to achieve a fully executed subcontract, bond and certificate of insurance. File the documents in accordance with the defined policy/procedure requirements.
- Ensure Subcontract and Bond Handling process is followed.
Perform monthly/month-end Project Management tasks as defined by policy/procedure/work instruction and at the direction of the Project Manager or Operations Manager, as applicable. These duties include, but are not limited to:
- Active involvement in Monthly Project Controlling (MPC) meetings regarding scheduling and follow-up activities as necessary but attendance in meetings is on an exception basis at the direction of the Operations Manager.
- Complete Planned Cost Adjustments, in SAP, for projects based on information provided by the Project Manager, before the SAP entry deadline as noted on the published MPC Calendar. Adhere to policy/procedure requirements for plan cost adjustments and MPC.
- Notify the Project Manager to take appropriate action on projects where the audit report is not clean and escalate to the Operation Manager, if necessary.
- Assist Project Manager to ensure all applicable projects are reviewed according to the defined policy/procedures.
- Review Project Managers project milestone change requests and update the milestones, as applicable, after all appropriate plan cost adjustments have been processed and prior to the SAP entry deadline as noted on the published MPC Calendar.
- Create a monthly snapshot (project version), in SAP. for all projects where the plan cost has been modified but no project milestone change has been requested, for any future project comparison that might be needed.
- Provide support to ensure timesheets are submitted before month end at the direction of the Operations Manager or Project Manager, where project specific time entries are incorrect.