Nashville, United States
8 months ago
- The POC Informatics Specialist (POCIS) is the implementation lead for assigned projects. The POCIS manages and drives the implementation and delivery of POC informatics software and services. * Installs, configures, and brings live software applications to meet customer needs. *Acts as an interface between customer and service to solve customer problems. *Needs experienced level of analytical and distinctive conceptual skills to solve issues given, which may differ in size and nature. These positions are expected to deliver technology solutions, in a self-managed and target oriented manner, and thus contributes to team results. Targets are short to medium term (best to be characterized as milestones), and achievements are monitored. This position is primarily remote. Occasional travel may be required.
- BS/BA Degree in Medical Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent certifications with a minimum of two years field experience.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, project manage, and prioritize multiple fundamental to advanced tasks without significant management intervention.
- Proven team and customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to translate technical issues into non-technical terms.
- Familiarity with Virtualization technologies, Windows Server operating systems, Windows desktop operating systems, database management technology - SQL Management Studio experience preferred
- Demonstrated applied knowledge of networking and device connectivity
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, DHCP, Static IP, Routing, Serial and Ethernet connectivity, Firewall and NAT.
- Plusses -- Familiarity with the OSI model,.VISIO, Project, A+, Net+, MCSE
- Prior experience in medical technology, middleware, or clinical device connectivity preferred