Alpharetta, United States
about 1 year ago
Pay rate Range for this position is 25.00 to 28.00/hr DOE..
The Executive Administrative Assistant is a highly visible position responsible for supporting Paul Kaeley, the Head of IOT in the US and CEO of Omnetric. This position requires a wide range of experience in providing administrative support to senior level executives, and their managers or groups.
Under limited supervision, provides general administrative/secretarial support to a department or group of professionals. Requires regular use of business vocabulary and a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures and personnel. Makes independent decisions regarding planning, organizing and scheduling of work within established guidelines. May handle confidential material and matters. Prepares and types drafts, articles, reports, proposals, charts and a variety of routine correspondence using appropriate PC-based software packages for word processing, presentation, database and spreadsheet applications. Proofreads and edits drafts and final materials for appropriate and consistent format. Compiles and analyzes information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs and tables as necessary. Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures with management review. Receives, screens, and routes incoming telephone calls, furnishes information when possible, and conveys messages to appropriate personnel; place calls, receive visitors, arrange appointments and maintain a calendar. Administers department record keeping system and/or maintain various department records files in accordance with company policies and procedures. Review requests for information and determines appropriateness of release. Carries out special projects and assignments as requested; compiles, analyzes and prepares data for administrative reports and presentations. Schedules conferences, meetings, and appointments; notifies attendees and makes necessary arrangements. Receives and distributes incoming mail, assemble correspondence for mailing, receive and transmit material using fax machine and collating and assembling documents. Monitors inventory levels of office and departmental supplies, initiate purchase orders as necessary to maintain proper inventory or meet department office supply needs.
- Providing high-level administrative and clerical support
- Producing, proofing, and editing complex correspondences
- Compiling and analyzing complex information for inclusion in reports and preparing presentations.
- Processing highly confidential and critical information.
- Maintaining filing systems, preparing and sorting mail, and pick up and distribute of information.
- Processing forms, making copies, preparing faxes, and maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Providing assistance with departmental budget tracking and resolving discrepancies through research and investigation. May assist with specialized departmental tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for facilities and IT helpdesk issues.
- Processing expense reports and purchase requisitions and follow up on payment of reimbursements/invoices as needed.
- Maintaining calendars, set up appointments, schedule travel arrangements, answer phones, provide information to callers, and take messages.
- Organizing meetings, reserve conference rooms and equipment, and coordinating catering service.
- Act as an information resource on organization policies and procedures.
- Coordinating special projects and department activities.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Previous administrative assistant experience, 3+ years.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Senior knowledge in Microsoft Office programs, calendar management of expense reporting.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to perform with only general instruction on new assignments and with minimal direction
- HS diploma or equivalent required, 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associates degree required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- 5+ years of experience at the senior or executive support level.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Bachelors degree preferred