Buffalo Grove, United States
11 months ago
Position Overview As a Part time Administrative Assistant at Siemens Industry, Inc., you will provide support services for the Building Products business unit. This position works with various teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help Siemens deliver exceptional quality to our clients and supports our growth and profitability. There are two primary areas of focus:
- Process Material Transfer Orders and Non-Order Issues from creation to arriving at final destination. Working with multiple people, outside vendors or internal team to provide smooth transition .
- Work with CBRE which includes creation of work tickets on CBRE site regarding facilities issues.
- Create Material Transfer Orders and Non-order issues for domestic or international requests, route for approval, ensure material and order get routed to appropriate location in shipping. Follow-up with Traffic to confirm shipments departure, obtain tracking number. Track until final destination if needed.
- Receive communication from BP employees, create work tickets on CBRE worksite or call hotline if needed regarding all types of facilities issues. Depending on issue may need to contact Corporate Facilities team.
- Keep current with company policies and procedures and communicate changes.
Other responsibilities may include (as directed by Manager)
- Route and deliver inter-office and external mail or packages.
- Schedule meetings & conference rooms, confirm room set-up.
- Process security badge requests
- Process phone calls and act as receptionist for visitors.
- Provide basic administrative assistance to the team as needed and if time permits.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or higher required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- Customer centric service attitude is a must
- Advanced Knowledge and experience with administrative software: Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint.
Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.